- Booking and Deposits: A 50% deposit and completed Rental Agreement are required to hold your reservation. Full payment is required 30 days in advance of arrival.
- Cancellation policy: Payments are non-refundable. If you are not able to stay at the Lodges at the time you reserved, you are welcome to re-book an available time.
- Taxes: Lodge rentals of a week or more are non-taxable. Optional services (such as cleaning or linen service), dock rental and any stay under a week are all taxable at the current NYS rate.
- Pets: We are sorry but we do not allow any pets.
- Smoking: Smoking is not allowed inside any of the lodges.
- Safety: The safety of our guests and all Oak Point community members is extremely important, on land and water!! Safety guidelines and requirements are posted in each lodge. Please read and follow them carefully.
|Peak Season:||Mid June through Labor Day|
|Off Season:||Mid May through mid-June, Post Labor Day to Post Columbus Day|
|Daily (2 day min.)||$150||$150||$150||$150||$150|
We do not rent any boats, however we do have a canoe which anyone can use. It comes with two paddles and we have multiple life preservers in various sizes. All passengers must wear minimum PFD Type 2 life preservers when using the canoe.